gpsd-users

tcp device open error

From: Василий Пономаренко
Subject: tcp device open error
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 15:36:55 +0300

Hello all!
I am trying to enable gpsd auto start with the following parameters.
However, I get this error message.

If I do systemctl restart gpsd.service, the connection is successful.

Whether there is a difference where to register the tcp source in the devices or options section?
Is there a way to make a forced reconnection to the tcp source (it is unstable and the network is half-dead)?

PS do I need to call the gpkg reconfigure gpsd command every time I manually edit the /etc/default/gpsd file ?
--
Vasiliy Ponomarenko