gpsd-users

Aw: Re: Overlong RTCM3 packets from EUREF-IP

From: kross
Subject: Aw: Re: Overlong RTCM3 packets from EUREF-IP
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 20:01:40 +0200

kross@kaffeeschluerfer.com writes: > <#part type=text/html charset="UTF-8" nofile=yes> >
Sorry for the formatting, my currently available e-mail clients give me limited control over that...
Am 29.09.20, 18:48 schrieb Greg Troxel <gdt@lexort.com>:
Hi,

RTCM Version 3 Frame Structure is:

1 octet preamble

2 octets payload length (first 6 bits reserved) --> max payload length 1023 octets

0-1023 octects payload

3 octets CRC

Kind regards,

There's some funny formatting in your mail :-) But seriously, thanks for the clue. I put this in a comment in gpsd.h and changed RTCM3_MAX to 2048 (following BKG).