grep-devel

new snapshot available: grep-3.9.4-c83f

From: Jim Meyering
Subject: new snapshot available: grep-3.9.4-c83f
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 17:41:11 -0700

This fixes an important bug introduced in grep-3.9,
https://bugs.gnu.org/62267. Also, this snapshot really was built with
the very latest autoconf from master. Compare with grep-3.9, which
was bootstrapped using a version of autoconf from October.

So any testing you can do would be most welcome.
If tests go well, I'll make a release soon.

Thank you,
Jim

grep snapshot:
  https://meyering.net/grep/grep-ss.tar.xz      1.7 MB
  https://meyering.net/grep/grep-ss.tar.xz.sig
  https://meyering.net/grep/grep-3.9.4-c83f.tar.xz

Changes in grep since v3.9:

Jim Meyering (4):
      maint: post-release administrivia
      doc: remove mention of unused _N_GNU_nonoption_argv_flags_ envvar
      build: update gnulib to latest
      grep: -P (--perl-regexp) \d: match only ASCII digits

Changes in gnulib since v3.9:

* gnulib 2ba7c75ed1...5f76e126e8 (29):