Re: mechanism to inhibit adding new hyphens to hyphenated words?

From: John Gardner
Subject: Re: mechanism to inhibit adding new hyphens to hyphenated words?
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 20:05:57 +1000

> See CSTR 54, ยง13.  https://troff.org/54.pdf

Or better yet, https://troff.org/54.pdf#page=25

This should link directly to page 25 in PDF-savvy browsers (named
destinations can also be deep-linked in such a fashion, although this
requires knowledge of the anchor's internal ID, which is usually obfuscated
by authoring software).

(Sorry for the unrelated email... Linking to specific parts of a PDF is a
neat trick most folks don't seem to know is even possible, so I'm seizing a
chance to share it).