Re: "point size" is not usable as a term

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: Re: "point size" is not usable as a term
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 23:08:37 -0400

Thank you, Peter and Keith, for saying what I was about to say,
and saying it far better (not to mention “bringing receipts” as the
cool kids put it).

Everyone I know in the tech writing world uses “point size,”
including myself. Sure, when one thinks about it, it’s like saying
“inch length.” But idioms have a way of burrowing into language
and setting deep hooks.

— Larry