Re: One Page Dungeon Layout in groff?

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: One Page Dungeon Layout in groff?
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 13:44:02 +0100

Hi Laurens,

> I'll lo ok at setting up some traps :D

The tutorial at the end of Ossanna and Kernighan's CSTR 54 uses ‘.wh’.
https://troff.org/54.pdf

> Is there a way to preserve the extra wide page offset while next to
> the image ? The regular paragraph macros seem to reset PO whenever
> they get called?

You're using ‘.in’ which is setting the indent.  There is also ‘.po’ to
set the page offset.  I don't know which paragraph macros you're
referring to unless you give the macro set you're using, e.g. ‘-ms’.
The one I quickly tried didn't much with the indent or page offset.
Perhaps attach the whole source file, macros and the text which uses
them.

--
Cheers, Ralph.