Off-Topic: Modular C library

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Off-Topic: Modular C library
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2022 13:23:59 +0000

Hi Alejandro,

> I'm considering writing a new C library that is designed as a hurd of
> microlibraries, which can be replaced independently.

Please don't post off-topic content to the Groff list.
Replies just amplify the noise.

Werner, can you please fill in Mailman's text which appears
under ‘About groff’ at https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/groff
It's probably found at
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admin/groff/?VARHELP=general/info

If you're stuck for ideas, I'd suggest something with wide scope:

   ‘For users and developers of GNU groff and the other troff
    implementations, macros, pre- and post-processors to request help,
    share techniques, uncover history, and develop improvements.’

--
Cheers, Ralph.