Savannah administrivia: 1.24.0, branches, and merges

From: G. Branden Robinson
Subject: Savannah administrivia: 1.24.0, branches, and merges
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 19:31:12 -0500

Hi folks,

Just a heads-up that I have recently created a new value for the
"Planned release" field, "1.24.0", and renamed the Status "Ready for
Test", which we were never really using, to "Ready for Merge".  This
status means that a ticket has been resolved on a branch, and needs to
be merged to the mainline ("master") to be Fixed and Closed.

Regards,
Branden