grt-talk

[grt-talk] You think you have enough size?

From: Fagan Alexandre
Subject: [grt-talk] You think you have enough size?
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 12:50:17 +0000

Hello sir

I don't care why your sausage is so small, but 78% of women do.
They are pretty sure that bigger weenie will make their desire
stronger. You have the chance to change your life.

Here http://deckkeepers.com you can get the thing.

It will help you for sure.
The remedy can be sent worldwide.
If you wont be satisfied - we will return all you money.
No bullshit.

--
kmfmgigljtgffjfpfrhnfmfkfkfqfigqjggufigk
skldfjgdlsfkgjereriotuw