grub-devel

entering grub no keyboard

From: Tim M
Subject: entering grub no keyboard
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 21:29:53 -0600

Can anyone help me with a problem I have been researching for a few days and written to a couple of forum without any luck. I have an HP motherboard in one of my old computers. I believe it is a 850mhz board. Anyway, after installing Kubuntu on this machine I have a problem in grub. At that point the keyboard is NOT functioning. This is not a USB keyboard. I try to switch to use Ubuntu (on another hard drive) but because the keyboard isn't functioning I can only wait for the countdown to complete so it will boot into Kubuntu. Can anyone help me with this problem or tell me what information I need to post to help figure out what's wrong. Thank you, Tim

Valentine’s Day -- Shop for gifts that spell L-O-V-E at MSN Shopping http://shopping.msn.com/content/shp/?ctId=8323,ptnrid=37,ptnrdata=24095&tcode=wlmtagline