grub-devel

Re: Google SoC, Fancy Menus or USB keyboard

From: Vesa Jääskeläinen
Subject: Re: Google SoC, Fancy Menus or USB keyboard
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 19:04:01 +0300

Colin D Bennett wrote:
Pavel Roskin wrote:
On Wed, 2008-04-02 at 18:54 -0700, Colin D Bennett wrote:
  I was debugging the code to switch to the protected mode lately, so I
can assure you that the address space is linear :)
Is there anyone in particular on the GRUB project that I should be in contact with about the fancy menus task before submitting my SoC application?

You can ask your questions on this list, or submit your application and we will add comments there.