grub-devel

Use cases for GRUB 2 added to wiki

From: chaac
Subject: Use cases for GRUB 2 added to wiki
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 15:47:59 +0300 (EEST)

Hi All,

It seems that I was logged from my lappy to GRUB wiki so I created a page
having a list of use cases for GRUB 2. I did not add everything there... this
is where you all come to picture :)

So please add all use cases you think should be supported. Please try to use
same formatting and if you think there should be more details on one individual
page please add them there too (and to other pages if you see that fit). Pages
do not need to include strategy how it will be supported (in the end they will
have that information).

When we have contents there it is much easier to discuss about those special
use cases while not forgetting other use cases.

And the direct link to the use case list:
http://grub.enbug.org/UseCases

Thanks,
Vesa Jääskeläinen