grub-devel

Re: powerpc/sparc problems

From: David Miller
Subject: Re: powerpc/sparc problems
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 02:05:08 -0700 (PDT)

From: Felix Zielcke <address@hidden>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 10:55:46 +0200

> And David we still have this sparc bug open, which I forwared to
> grub-devel:

I'm about to head to Tokyo for the Linux Kernel summit and
the Japan Linux Symposium so I'll be out of commission for
a few weeks again.

Right when I'm about to get back to even trying out the latest
GRUB I hit another conference or major trip.

So please do not make me the critical link in the chain for Sparc
things until later this year.  If these things are to be fixed sooner
than that, someone else will need to look into them.