grub-devel

Experimental branch for GRUB

From: Bean
Subject: Experimental branch for GRUB
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 17:17:55 +0800

Hi,

I think it could be beneficial to have a experimental branch for GRUB.
Minor bug fixes can be applied to mainstream directly. But for big and
intrusive changes, such as the new menu system, we can place it in the
experimental branch first. Users interested in the latest fancy
feature can use the experimental branch, while more conservative users
can use mainstream code. When the code in experimental branch become
stable enough, we can integrate it back to the main repository.

--
Bean

gitgrub home: http://github.com/grub/grub/
my fork page: http://github.com/bean123/grub/