grub-devel

Bazaar repo reconstruction

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Bazaar repo reconstruction
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 18:47:16 +0100

Hi,

Due to a problem with an old version of bzr-svn, our Bazaar repository
will have to be reconstructed.

After it has been, some manual work will be needed in order to reinstate
the branches (including experimental and personal branches).  I don't
expect that any data will be lost, but it may take a few days untill
every bit of the old repository is available again.

Please don't push anything to them untill they have been recovered.

--
Robert Millan