grub-devel

Re: Any tutorial to configure grub menu interface ?

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Re: Any tutorial to configure grub menu interface ?
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 11:26:28 +0100

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 10:58:09AM +0100, Vladimir 'phcoder' Serbinenko wrote:
> Bean wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > It's not that I don't merge it to mainline, but parts of my branch is
> > not considered appropriate for grub2. So someone can just pull my
> > branch, review it and merge whatever part they want.

Just for the record: I don't consider your new menu inappropiate, I simply
had other priorities (like the release) and not enough time to follow the
discussion (as I expressed back then, I think it is bad timing).

> Ok, then the next weekend I'll do the cherrypicking. This weekend I just
> have no time for it (I'm on regional ACM)

Bean, if you put the changes that you think should be in GRUB into branches,
I think this would make it easier to import into experimental than a
monolithic all-in-one branch.

And if you want to create /people/bean/ for this purpose in our repository,
you're welcome to.

--
Robert Millan