grub-devel

gettext: normal/*

From: Carles Pina i Estany
Subject: gettext: normal/*
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 19:31:02 +0000

Hello,

I have finished in my computer normal/* (looks very nice to see Grub2
screens in Catalan :-) ).

There is one string in function grub_normal_reader_init:

-------
  grub_printf (_("\
 [ Minimal BASH-like line editing is supported. For the first word, TAB\n\
   lists possible command completions. Anywhere else TAB lists possible\n\
   device/file completions.%s ]\n\n"),
               reader_nested ? " ESC at any time exits." : "");
-------

I could use the grub_printf_indent but then on screen would look like:

    [ Minimal BASH-like line editing is supported. For the first word, TAB
    lists possible command completions. Anywhere else TAB lists possible
    device/file completions.  ESC at any time exits. ]

Do you want to extend a bit grub_printf_indent to support the special indenting
of "[" or doesn't matter?

My opinion is that doesn't matter, keep it simple. But if we prefer the other
way I would do.

--
Carles Pina i Estany
        http://pinux.info