grub-devel

gettext util

From: Carles Pina i Estany
Subject: gettext util
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 23:56:56 +0000

Hello,

Last January I asked for ok to commit this to trunk:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/grub-devel/2010-01/msg00373.html

I've redone the patch (some offsets, Changelog, I removed the
translation of two lines talking about glyphs that we said that was not
needed I think). See the attached patch.

Do I commit?

I cannot remember if with this patch was absolutely everything
gettextizzed in utils, I'll review when it's done. I have the feeling
that I left something that may require some discussion.

Thanks,

--
Carles Pina i Estany
        http://pinux.info