grub-devel

Re: Plans on 1.99 release

From: Carles Pina i Estany
Subject: Re: Plans on 1.99 release
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 00:05:27 +0100

Hello,

On Aug/25/2010, Vladimir '??-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko wrote:
> Hello, all. 1.98 was released about half a year ago and it means time is
> to release 1.99 soon. There are few patches around which would be pity
> if they aren't included in 1.99. Like:

> 3) Keyboard layouts and related USB improvements

Maybe I've missed something. When I did it some months ago was working
fine, but we had some design issue (I think that Vladimir wanted to
change something, I don't remember if I changed or I didn't).

In any case: if nobody has done anything after that, I'll try to catchup
and make the required changes.

Probably more news soon.

--
Carles Pina i Estany