grub-devel

Re: R_ARM(_THM)_MOVT_ABS(_NC) support

From: Michael Zimmermann
Subject: Re: R_ARM(_THM)_MOVT_ABS(_NC) support
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 13:38:06 +0100

Hi,

I guess with "get in touch offline" you mean via IM?
What kind of setup annoys you? The repo is compile-able outside my build system.
I guess this is related to picking the new features, because the bug I
reported should be reproduce-able with the mainline branch(u should
get the error at runtime then).

Michael