grub-devel

A black window pop out after I select a boot entry in grub2

From: Huangwei Fang
Subject: A black window pop out after I select a boot entry in grub2
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 14:29:52 -0700

Hi everyone,

When I boot a system, system takes me to the grub screen to select a boot entry. After I choose a boot entry, a black window pops out within the colorful grub screen. In that window, it prints out the "Loading" boot archive message and the progress. That black window gives the bad visual part of booting a system. I was wondering how can I disable this black window pop out. Does anyone know how to do it or can provide any help? Thanks in advance.

Best,

Henry