grub-devel

Re: Grub module to return partuuid of a device such as (hd0, gpt1) at bo

From: Nick Vinson
Subject: Re: Grub module to return partuuid of a device such as (hd0, gpt1) at boot time
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 19:43:14 -0700

Steve,

I'm not part of the mailing list and I only periodically check it.
However, I was wondering if your request is the same as the code request
that I made earlier this month
(http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/grub-devel/2016-08/msg00018.html).
If not could you tell me how it's different?  If they're different, it
might be worthwhile to combine our efforts into a single code change.

Let me know what you think,
Nicholas Vinson