grub-devel

Re: grub2-probe confused by double bind mount?

From: Xen
Subject: Re: grub2-probe confused by double bind mount?
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2017 09:15:05 +0200

Chris Murphy schreef op 07-08-2017 8:56:

The non-working case looks like it starts failing after line 213,
openat /proc/self/mountinfo as if whatever it finds there is not at
all helpful.

The only similar thing I ever experienced is when my system inside a chroot actually had a line filtering out a certain volume group or physical volume for LVM, thereby mysteriously causing a command to fail inside the chroot but not outside of it ;-).

Probably not helpful, but I thought I'd mention.