grub-devel

Grub2 EFI: add check for hybrid application

From: jame88fane
Subject: Grub2 EFI: add check for hybrid application
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2018 20:19:45 +0200

Hello,

can you add the possibility to check if a hybrid application should be loaded in EFI or kernel mode or if a setting possibility can be set? I wanted to use linuxefi and intridefi, but grub told me it was a "kernel too old" although it should be started in EFI mode.

I use linuxefi and intridefi to load certain extra parameters into the RAM.