grub-devel

GRUB 2.04 RC01 released

From: Vladimir 'phcoder' Serbinenko
Subject: GRUB 2.04 RC01 released
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 20:53:49 +1000

Hello all. GRUB maintainers team is proud to announce 2.04~rc1 that we
have just released.

We’re not aware of any of the release-critical bugs but we’re sure
that there are some so we need your help finding them.

We would like to thank to all the people who have contributed to the project.

The tarball is available at

http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/grub/grub-2.04~rc1.tar.xz

and signature at

http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/grub/grub-2.04~rc1.tar.xz.sig

Signed with following fingerprint:

E53D 497F 3FA4 2AD8 C9B4  D1E8 35A9 3B74 E82E 4209

It's also available as a signed tag grub-2.04-rc1 in official git

repository.

If you don't have xz support alternatively you may consider files

http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/grub/grub-2.04~rc1.tar.gz

and signature at

http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/grub/grub-2.04~rc1.tar.gz.sig

If you want a binary version for windows (i386-pc, i386-efi and
x86_64-efi flavours) it’s available under
http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/grub/grub-2.04~rc1-for-windows.zip

and signature at

http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/grub/grub-2.04~rc1-for-windows.zip.sig

Thank you again to all the contributors