grub-devel

[ANNOUNCEMENT] GRUB at FOSDEM 2020, etc.

From: Daniel Kiper
Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] GRUB at FOSDEM 2020, etc.
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 15:03:59 +0100

Hi,

I would like to invite all of you to my talk "GRUB upstream and distros
cooperation" during FOSDEM 2020. It will be held on Sunday at 14:30 in
K.3.201 room [1].

If you are interested in firmware, BMC and bootloader in general I would
like to encourage you to visit Open Source Firmware, BMC and Bootloader
FOSDEM 2020 devroom. It will happen on Saturday between 15:00 and 19:00
in K.4.601 [2].

Daniel

[1] https://fosdem.org/2020/schedule/event/guadc/
[2]