grub-devel

grub2 - get drive parameters

From: Roma Jam
Subject: grub2 - get drive parameters
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 17:24:17 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Grub-devel Subscribers,

Hi everyone!

Is there any option to get information of disks in system from grub2?

I'm looking for disk parameters such as name, product and serial which is returned with INQUIRY scsi request.

Are there any other options but to use nativedisk with my own implementation of custom (extended) INQUIRY response parsing?

Anyway, I'll be gratefull for any sugestions and thankfull for any reply to me via this emal.

Sincerely,
Roman.