grub-devel

Re: make check: grub-mkrescue fails missing unicode.pf2. Leftovers in /t

From: Thomas Schmitt
Subject: Re: make check: grub-mkrescue fails missing unicode.pf2. Leftovers in /tmp
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 13:36:02 +0100

Hi,

i have to correct a confused statement of mine:

> I suspect that ${files} comes from the "--files=" argument that is given
> to ./grub-shell by tests/util/grub-shell.in.

The "--files=" argument is given by tests/grub_func_test.in.

Meanwhile i verified that this argument is the origin of the wish for
file unicode.pf2 by changing it from
  --files="/boot/grub/fonts/unicode.pf2"="@builddir@/"unicode.pf2
  --files="/x=/home/thomas/x
/boot/grub/fonts/unicode.pf2"="@builddir@/"unicode.pf2

This yields again the name of my existing /home/thomas/x before the
xorriso error message about unicode.pf2:

  Added to ISO image: file '/x'='/home/thomas/x'
  xorriso : FAILURE : Cannot determine attributes of source file
'/home/thomas/projekte/grub_dir/grub/unicode.pf2' : No such file or directory

Have a nice day :)

Thomas