gscoredata

[gscoredata] NSManagedObjectContext -setRetainsRegisteredObjects:

From: Sašo Kiselkov
Subject: [gscoredata] NSManagedObjectContext -setRetainsRegisteredObjects:
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 12:54:07 +0200

Working on the implementation of this method I realized that it is completely
pointless - messing around with the retain/release mechanisms and manually
forcing garbage collector behavior will most likely only result in
unpredictable crashes. So I stopped implementing it and decided that until the
issue is settled gscoredata won't support it - it will simply do nothing.

Anybody got a reason why we should support it?

--
Saso