gtick-devel

Re: [Gtick-devel] Spanish translation and question

From: Roland Stigge
Subject: Re: [Gtick-devel] Spanish translation and question
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 10:21:38 +0100

Hi,

On Wed, 2003-11-19 at 03:16, Bernardo Arlandis Mañó wrote:
> I'm sending the .po file for the spanish translation.

Thanks! This will be integrated into the next release.

The UTF-8 encoding is nice. :) Only your name (in the header) seems to
be encoded in ISO-8859-15 or similar. I adjusted it, but keep it in mind
for updates.

> I'm also curious
> to know if there are any plans to support irregular beats, 5/8, 7/8 and
> the like.

With 7/8, do you mean 3+4 ticks or 7+8? Well, either of them could be
implemented, yes. I'll put in on the TODO list.

Thanks for your report.

bye,
  Roland