gtick-devel

[Gtick-devel] Re: GTick's List

From: Roland Stigge
Subject: [Gtick-devel] Re: GTick's List
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 11:04:02 +0100

Hi,

On Sun, 2005-01-09 at 12:55 -0200, Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva wrote:
> is it working ok? I've send a e-mail for it because of a pt_BR.po file,
> but I received no answer. Have you seen that mail?

Yes, thank you. Your work is very appreciated and will be incorporated
into the next version.

Unfortunately, there is currently no CVS repository for gtick at
savannah, where GTick is hosted. Last time I checked, it was difficult
to incorporate commits for security reasons (savannah still suffering
from the break in of 2003/12). This may have changed and will be fixed.
(To be announced.)

For technical reasons, I currently don't have regular internet access
which should be fixed at the beginning of February.

bye,
  Roland