gtktalog-devel

[Gtktalog-devel]Questions

From: Juan Carlos Inostroza
Subject: [Gtktalog-devel]Questions
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 01:02:03 -0300

I'm starting to move the Ctree->GtkTreeView and i have some complications.

Yves said that he wanted to separate the GUI and the tree. It will be a
difficult task. The GtkTreeView thing is feeded with nothing more than data
(pixbuf and text).

Right now i touched a lot of files (main.c, io.c, folder.c, interface.c and
their respectives .h files) and i plan to update the cvs when the tree can be
filled. Here goes my question (about all this).

When a file is read, add_gnode_to_ctree is called. It reads secuencially the
file assigning a "depth level" (inquiring in g_node_depth), 2 means root node
and stuff.

If i try to add items to the tree in the add_gnode_to_ctree function, i could
not add a child node (i need the parent node, the GtkTreeIter reference).

my questions :
- how is the file format?
- where is the file stored after loaded?

Just that. The port is going good and looks good :-)

Greetings!

--
Juan Carlos Inostroza - address@hidden
http://www.tux.cl