gtktalog-devel

[Gtktalog-devel]Re: bugs report for 1.0.0

From: Yves Mettier
Subject: [Gtktalog-devel]Re: bugs report for 1.0.0
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 23:14:12 +0100 (CET)

Hi

> Create new catalog
> Create at least 2 categories
> Add disk
> Edit disk
> check all 4 buttons (category, description, propagate in category,
> description)
> Edit any file on that disk
> Choose LAST category and press Ok -> CRASH!

This one is fixed.
Get the new edit.c file from the CVS here:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/gtktalog/gtktalog/src/gtktalog/Attic/edit.c?rev=1.37.2.1&only_with_tag=stable-1-0&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

> Create any report
> Choose different parameters
> Again create report -> the insides are exactly the same (except some info)
> The program
> must be restarted to create different type of report
> So you can't create 2 different reports in one session

I cannot reproduce that one. Could you give me more details please ?

gtktalog-1.0.1 will be released when both are fixed if I can reproduce the 2nd
one :)

Yves

--
- Homepage    - http://ymettier.free.fr - http://www.logicacmg.com -