gtktalog-devel

[Gtktalog-devel]XML reports in gtktalog

From: Yves Mettier
Subject: [Gtktalog-devel]XML reports in gtktalog
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 14:41:56 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Juan and Toni!

Seems that you are both interested in outputting in XML format.
Toni, I forwarded your patch to Juan.

Here is what I suggest...
You both work on the XML format for the gtktalog-1.2 branch (current CVS), in
order to
have something clean that works well.

And I work with Toni for the gtktalog-1.0 branch, in order to have something
working as
soon as possible. Toni, if your patch works (not yet applied), there will not
be a lot
to do with me :)

Toni, if you are interested in following the development of gtktalog, tell me:
I will
send you the roadmap of next releases. And subscibe to the ml:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/mail/?group=gtktalog

Yves

--
- Homepage    - http://ymettier.free.fr - http://www.logicacmg.com -