gtktalog-devel

[Gtktalog-devel] gtktalog-1.0.4 and bugfix in cvs main branch

From: Yves Mettier
Subject: [Gtktalog-devel] gtktalog-1.0.4 and bugfix in cvs main branch
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 00:53:41 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

I fixed a bug in GTKtalog-1.0.4 in config_*.*, about the configuration file and
single-quoted strings containing a single quote inside.
I also fixed the bug in the main branch.

There is another bug that was introduced in the main branch: a new file
setup_trees.h
was added. This file was missing in Makefile.am.

IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT:
When you add new files, don't forget to
- add them in the CVS (cvs add)
- add them in src/Makefile.am

Remember that "make distcheck" should always work.
(currently, it does not work on my system, because of sgml stuff: I will work
on it one
of these days)

About the "closing" of the website, this is just a demo. It does not mean that
we stop
any activities on GTKtalog. And the web site is not really closed. My previous
mail here
was not clear enough. Please continue your efforts on GTKtalog while you can:
the
software patents are not voted yet :)

Yves
--