gtktalog-devel

[Gtktalog-devel] Re: GTKtalog Feedback

From: Yves Mettier
Subject: [Gtktalog-devel] Re: GTKtalog Feedback
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 14:36:58 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

We are interested in what you do with your tools.
Then, we can copy/paste what you tell us about in a file and include it in next
versions
of gtktalog: other users will be able to read it.

About your suggestion, we already number the media when there are 2 with the
same name.
But it could be a feature to number them anyway, all of them. Thanks for the
idea,

Yves

--
- Homepage    - http://ymettier.free.fr - http://www.logicacmg.com -