gtktalog-devel

[Gtktalog-devel] Re: CD identification

From: Yves Mettier
Subject: [Gtktalog-devel] Re: CD identification
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 08:23:56 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I am just forwarding to the mailing list and archiving your mails in order to
read them
again when I will have time to work on it.
I'm going on vacation tomorrow, then I should be busy for 6 months, and then,
if nobody
has done the work, I will take it. Before, I only try to remove the bugs from
the 1.0.x
branch when people send them.
Go on sending mails when you have information: people on the ml read it, and I
keep them
for when I have more time !

Yves

--