gtktalog-devel

[Gtktalog-devel] Happy new year, and some news...

From: Yves Mettier
Subject: [Gtktalog-devel] Happy new year, and some news...
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 15:36:22 +0100 (CET)

Happy new year everybody !

Here are some news for gtktalog and myself...

First, GTKtalog and savannah: you have probably heard about savannah be hacked
at end-2003.
- I have checked the emails of contributors: seems to be OK
- I have not had time yet to check the CVS. I will do it as soon as possible
- Download section is not yet available: nothing to check yet

About GTKtalog, the project:
- I have a small patch to apply for freedesktop standards compatibility. I will
do it asap.
- Two persons submitted a bug through the bug tracker: gtktalog-1.0rc3 and
1.0.4 crash
when scanning a CD. Bugs #7057 (open) and #6945 (closed because duplicate).

About me:
- Well, girls, you know... I will marry in May 2004! For reasons that you can
understand, I have now no time to work on GTKtalog except basic administration
of the
project, until at least mid-2004. I still have time to answer my mails and will
try to
help anybody who needs help on GTKtalog. But I will have no time to work on the
code.
- About me, please email anything personnal to my email, not to the mailing
list.
- I will try to find time to work on bug #7057, but if somebody could work on
it, it
would probably very good for the project: it is probably a bug of both the
current devel
version and of 1.0.4. And I really don't know when I can find time for this.

Happy new year, and best wishes for 2004 !

Yves
--
- Homepage    - http://ymettier.free.fr - http://www.logicacmg.com -
- GPG key     - http://ymettier.free.fr/gpg.txt                    -