How to enable extended error reporting in load?

From: Dale P. Smith
Subject: How to enable extended error reporting in load?
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 16:54:30 -0400

How do I get extended error reporting with gh_eval_file_with_catch.  You
know, the "filename:lineno:colno: errormessage" kind of error message?

I tried to get the filename and column with scm_port_filename and
scm_port_column using the port returned from scm_current_load_port, but
scm_current_load_port is not happy when called from the handler,
returning only #f.

Thanks!
  -Dale
--