Re: Boehm's GC (Was: libguile on Win32...)

From: Lars J. Aas
Subject: Re: Boehm's GC (Was: libguile on Win32...)
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 16:57:34 +0100

On Thu, Nov 16, 2000 at 11:52:51PM +0000, Neil Jerram wrote:
: I care - I'd love to have Guile working smoothly on my NT box at work!

Guile may already work on NT with gcc compilation, but I understand using
Cygwin + gcc causes your binaries to depend on DLLs from Cygwin, which is
a hassle when you want to distribute binaries.  I've heard Mingw solves
this, but since a lot of what I do involves C++ (poor me) I'm specializing
on Cygwin + the Auto-trio + the VC++ compiler.

  Lars J