Re: Module name mangling

From: Marius Vollmer
Subject: Re: Module name mangling
Date: 04 Feb 2001 18:37:45 +0100

Martin Grabmueller <address@hidden> writes:

> Personally, I do not care much about the name of and-let*.scm, so if
> you (as a maintainer) decide to go that route, the problem is solved
> (and we make some progress ;)

Yep.  I hereby decree that we shall rename and-let*.scm to
and-let-star.scm.  We shall also have a file and-let-star-compat.scm
and a Makefile rule to install that file under the name and-let*.scm
on systems that support it.  and-let-star-compat.scm shall load
and-let-star.scm and print a warning that its use is deprecated.

I'll implement that stuff.