docstring work

From: Martin Grabmueller
Subject: docstring work
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 22:24:11 +0100

Hello list,

a few days ago I wrote a script for `linting' the docstring output
file libguile/guile.texi (and for exercising my Scheme skills). The
script spits out missing docstrings and docstrings which lack texinfo
markup. Well (surprise, surprise), there is still a lot to do.

I then had a look at tasks.text, where Greg J. Badros is listed for
the docstrings.  If he (or anyone else) doesn't speak up, I volunteer
for fixing the docstrings I haven't corrected/added yet.

BTW: the legal paper stuff is taking longer than I expected, but as
soon as that is done, I'll send in patches again.

Regards,
  'martin
--
Martin Grabmueller              address@hidden