Re: (ice-9 documentation) `find-documentation' to be exported

From: thi
Subject: Re: (ice-9 documentation) `find-documentation' to be exported
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 23:45:47 -0700

   From: Neil Jerram <address@hidden>
   Date: 24 Apr 2001 21:58:33 +0100

   I'm not completely `dead set' against it, but I feel as though I have
   a good reason behind what I'm trying to say, and that I'm not managing
   to express it.  Can I get back to you on this tomorrow?

sure, no worries.  (i'm not in any rush.)  i'm actually somewhat on the
way towards understanding why exporting `find-documentation-in-file' is
preferable, and look forward to your clarifying thoughts.

thi