Re: obsolete (?) stuff in boot-9

From: Rob Browning
Subject: Re: obsolete (?) stuff in boot-9
Date: 12 May 2001 00:39:21 -0500

I was looking at some old archives and I noticed Dirk did some work to
find some possible cruft in boot-9.  Some of the suggestions look
reasonable to me, but it didn't look like anyone responded.  I just
wanted to check to see if any of this really should go into one of the
RELEASE action lists.

Thanks