Re: scripts/read-scheme-source

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: scripts/read-scheme-source
Date: 26 Oct 2001 23:20:45 +0100

    Rob> Also, I'd planned to check with Neil wrt the state of the
    Rob> documentation.

I'm not planning to do any further documentation work before 1.6.0 or
during 1.6.x.  I'm happy to integrate any specific patches that may
come in, and to work on any particularly bad bugs that are reported,
but all my other plans are looking forward to 1.8.

    Rob> documentation.  i.e. is it at a suitable point for a release?

Well no one, AFAIK, is in the middle of a big change that ought not to
be interrupted.  So I'd say yes, it is at a suitable point.

        Neil