doco array mapping

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: doco array mapping
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 10:43:33 +1000

I had a bit of nitpick at the array mapping doco a while ago.  I'm
looking to put together a proposed revision.

array-map! currently seems to allow no source arrays at all.  The docs
don't really say anything about that.  Should it be a documented
feature?

array-for-each doesn't say what happens if its arrays have different
index ranges.  I guess the current code iterates over the first array
and expects the rest to cover those indices.  Is there something that
can or should be said about this?