Re: scm_leave_guile, setjmp, and caller-saved registers

From: Ken Raeburn
Subject: Re: scm_leave_guile, setjmp, and caller-saved registers
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 15:48:51 -0500

On Dec 6, 2005, at 14:10, Marius Vollmer wrote:
Ken Raeburn <address@hidden> writes:
Somebody please check me on this, I'm not sure if scm_leave_guile can
be relied upon to work.

I believe everything you say is correct, unfortunately.

Sorry. :-)
I was hoping maybe I was missing something...

I will make the change you propose to scm_without_guile and remove
scm_leave_guile and scm_enter_guile.  I will put your explanation next
to scm_without_guile.

Thanks.

Ken