Re: frames / stacks / source? was Re: coverage/profiling

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: Re: frames / stacks / source? was Re: coverage/profiling
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 09:05:05 +1100

>  - at the top of deval(), find out current source file and line

I suppose even cuter would be tracking each form being evaluated, not
just by line.  Does the debugger interface have some single step that
could help?  (I've never gotten into that.)

I was thinking about some profiling the other day, to see if there's
some bottlenecks in my program.  Not the same as test coverage, but
close.  (I had a distinct lack of success with both a gprof and a
"instrument-functions" build of the C code, to check the C level.)