Re: Cleanup mark-during-GC debug checks.

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Cleanup mark-during-GC debug checks.
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 19:34:39 +0200

Hello!

address@hidden writes:

> Reviewers: hanwenn,
>
> Message:
> Hello guile devel,
>
> please go to
>
> http://codereview.appspot.com/4847
>
> to review this patch.
>

> I hope you like it; thanks!

A couple of notes:

  1. I don't want to use a web interface to review code.  Most free
     software projects use email in one form or another, which I find
     convenient.  Having patches in-lined is optimal IMO.

  2. I don't want to have a Google account.

Thus, I'll comment on the patch here.

  * I'd name the macro `SCM_DEBUG_MARK_PHASE' rather, as it sounds mot
    idiomatic (but I'm not a native speaker).

  * Use "static const char msg[] = ...".

Other than that, I'm OK to commit it.

Thanks,
Ludo'.