Re: compiling with -DSCM_DEBUG=1

From: Ken Raeburn
Subject: Re: compiling with -DSCM_DEBUG=1
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 14:37:31 -0500

On Nov 16, 2009, at 01:08, Ken Raeburn wrote:
Andy's just changed a bunch of stuff affecting these files; I've remerged my changes, but I'm not sure if they're needed any more. I'll try to examine this further tomorrow.

I had to run the test suite rather than just finish the build to reproduce the failure, but it's still there. After Andy's rearranging and rewriting of much code, the eval.i.c patch isn't needed, and the code to be changed in objects.c is now in goops.c. My appropriately- rearranged patch has been committed...

Ken